Thermal Power Plant


Thermal Power Plant – Project List

In Vietnam, we have implemented projects to provide chlorine solution disinfection systems in the thermal power plants listed below. With the experience of installation and operation, we have the capacity to advise and comply with the requirements of customers.



Dự án nhiệt điện Thái Bình I

The Thai Binh 1 Thermal Power Plant project was kicked off on February 22, 2014 with a total investment of over VND26.5 trillion, of which Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) is 85%, the remaining 15% of the reciprocal capital of the Electricity of Vietnam (EVN). […]



Dự án nhiệt điện Ô Môn I

O Mon Thermal Power Plant O Mon Thermal Power Plant Project I, which is invested by EVN, Cantho Thermo-electricity Company Limited, is assigned to manage the project. O Mon I Thermal Power Plant Project is one of four factories of the O Mon Power Center […]



Dự án nhiệt điện Vũng Áng

Vung Ang Thermal Power is one of the largest thermal power plants in Vietnam. Vung Ang Power Center is located in Ky Anh district, Ha Tinh province including 5 thermal power plants with total capacity of 6,300MW. Vung Ang 1 thermal power plant was inaugurated […]